Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

Healthy(ish) Smoothie Recipe #healthyliving

Hey guys! So today I thought I might do a recipe post, I'm really into baking and today I created my own smoothie recipe, and I thought I would share it with you guys! I tend to drink my smoothies in the morning, but this could also be drank as an afternoon snack. Enjoy! 

Ingredients: 
A big handful of strawberries
A big handful of blueberries
A big handful of raspberries
1 or 2 apples 
100 ml apple and mango juice (or any juice if your choice)

Cut the apples into little bits and put that into your blender then put in the rest of your fruit and the juice. If you don't want to add juice, you can also add ice cubes, or water if preferred.

This recipe is really easy and it made around 2 glasses (for me). Thanks for reading, and I'll see you next time! 

Amy xx









No comments:

Post a Comment