Pages

Saturday 18 April 2015

Current Beauty Favourites

Today I thought, as i didn't do a March favourites post, that i would share with you my current beauty favourites. This includes shower products and outside the shower products, and much more... 

















This is a shower gel I was given as a present (thank you Lucia), and since then it's pretty much the only shower gel I've used. It smells like the classic soap and glory scent, really sweet fresh. This product makes you feel silky soft when you get out of the shower, and has mandarin peel extract in it, which gives it a built in body lotion, so on those day when you cba to moisturise this is the product for you (we've all been there, haha).


Zoella Soak Opera - £4
I was also given this product as a present (thank you Bella), and I love it. It's from the Zoella beauty range, and it smells incredible, sweet, delicate and slightly floral. It's a two in one product, a shower gel a 'bath soak', so you can also use it in your bath to add bubbles and smell good.



Laura Mercier Creme Brûlée Honey Bath - £33
This is a bit of an alternative product for me, as it's a little pricey, and very posh. Though it's all those things it also smells amazing. It's quite a rich scent, and smells like a dessert. do not be tempted to eat it, as from personal experience it doesn't taste great. To use this product you use the honey twirler thingy (that's my only name for it) and twirl it in a circle in running water, to make delicate smelling bubbles, which are really soft too.

Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Butter - £13
This product is part of the new collection in the Body Shop called Fuji Green Tea. I absolutely fell in love with this scent, the second I smelt it. It smells exactly like green tea, and it's not too strong, so you don't end up smelling like a walking tea cup, which is great. The consistency is really nice, it is great for all skin types it is really light weight so it sinks into your skin really quickly.





Simple Kind to Skin Moisturising Facial Wash - £3.49
I am a big fan of simple products, and this one is my favourite. This cleanser is really moisturising, and has never made my skin break out or get really red. You apply it with a wet face and wash it off with warm water, it leaves your skin feeling really soft and clean. It also removes makeup too.


KIKO Light Dove Nail Lacquer - £2.50
This is a product which I bought about a month ago, and it's already my new favourite nail polish colour. I like using it on my toes, and I think when I've got a tan in summer, it will bring it out. It is quite a neutral shade, and the price is really good.


Eos Sweet Mint Lip Balm - £6.50
At the moment i've been loving eos lip balms, they're really moisturising and really easy to apply and the packaging is really cute. It is a little pricier than most lip balms, but I think the quality makes up for that. This one smells like mint, and is really refreshing.

I really hope you enjoyed reading this post, and in the comments below tell me what you're loving at the moment. 

Amy xx




No comments:

Post a Comment