Pages

Monday 4 January 2016

Places I love in London - Breakfast/Brunch



I have lived in London all my life, and in those nearly 14 years of being here I have been to many areas, eaten lots of food and discovered many places which I love going to and where I repeatedly go, so I thought I would share what and where those places are. Whether you've lived in London all you're life, or are travelling here for a few days, I'm sure you will learn something about London's many food, retail and entertainment destinations. I thought I would spread this guide into 4 blog posts, (so each isn't a mile long) - the first one about breakfast and brunch places, the second about lunch and dinner places, the third about coffee, sweet treats and juice places, and the last one about my favourite retail, entertainment places and areas in London. So this is the first post of the "Places I love in London" series.

BREAKFAST/BRUNCH

The Good Life Eatery - One of many healthy food cafes which London has on offer, but my favourite. The acai bowls are amazing, and their juices/smoothies are delicious. Great for a sit down meal with friends or a quick pit-stop before heading off somewhere. - Sloane Avenue, Chelsea

Hally's - One of my favourite places to go for breakfast, good for your typical Englsih breakfast, but also some healthier options as well - it has very trendy beach-style interior, magazine racks and amazing coffee, what's not to like? A lovely place to sit down and have a leisurely brunch with family, (it also has a great lunch and dinner menu too). - New Kings Road, Fulham

Tom's Kitchen - This restaurant has been around for a while now, and I've been there many times. It does an incredible coffee, and classic breakfast/brunch menu, you can get anything from pancakes to english breakfast to porridge, the menu will never let you down. - Cale Street, Chelsea

Granger & Co. - I love this place so much! Situated in Notting Hill, Granger & Co. is one of Australian chef Bill Granger's restaurants. It is a very aesthetically pleasing restaurant which is always heaving and whenever I seem to go there, there is always a queue, perhaps due to the coffee served there, or the corn fritters on their menu, which are my favourite thing, great place to go on a lazy weekend. -  Westbourne Grove, Notting Hill

Megan's - Very pretty and chic restaurant to go to; it has a beautiful garden in the back and does a great brunch. It is always buzzy, and has some very beautiful, rustic interiors. - Kings Road, Fulham

Daylesford - I love going to Daylesford, whether it's to pick up some organic produce or have a light breakfast, Daylesford always seems to impress. Daylesford is an organic farm from Gloucestershire, and it's got a very wholesome, natural and seasonal vibe, and its the perfect place to go for a Sunday morning browse. - Pimlico Road, Pimlico

Manuka Kitchen - This is a very popular brunch/lunch/dinner place on the Fulham Road, and whenever I go there I always seem to find a queue due to its very quaint but modern space. Lovely place to go with family and friends to eat some great food. - Fulham Road, Fulham

What are your favourite breakfast/brunch spots in London?


No comments:

Post a Comment