Pages

Friday 12 June 2015

25 facts about me...

So today I thought I would do a more personal post, and I thought what better than to do the 25 facts about me "tag".

1. I've never had a pet.

2. My favourite sport is rowing, but I also enjoy playing tennis and swimming in the summer time too.

3. My favourite clothing shops are Jack Wills, American Eagle Outfitters, Pull & Bear and Hollister.

4. Since the age of around 7, I have had long hair until 2 weeks ago, when I cute it to just below my shoulders.

5. I've been told by my sister that I snore, but I don't think I'll ever fully believe her.

6. I have never cracked, lost or broken my phone before, but I did crack my iPad a couple of months ago. And yes, I still haven't got it fixed yet, don't judge.

7. I listen to music all the time, in the shower, doing my homework, making my bed, exercising, washing up, the list is endless.

8. I am slightly gluten intolerant, but I still have it sometimes. 

9. I was born on the 24th February 2002, 2 days after my due date, and I believe I was 8lbs 5oz (3.75kg). 

10. My favourite subject in school is maths (I know right geek alert), and art.

11. My full name is Amy Constance Small.

12. One food which I cannot stand is beetroot.

13. My favourite place which I've visited so far, is Australia, especially Sydney. I have quite a lot of family and friends there, and Sydney has a mixture of beach and city, which is my fave!

14. I have never broken a bone.

15. I think, if a bee was on my shoulder, I would most definitely stop what I'm doing and run around the area I'm in screaming.

16. I am half Australian and half Brazilian. And have a citizenship for both of those countries, though I live in the UK. (that confuses me sometimes)

17. On my pizza I like olives, italian sausage and rocket (super random, but no judging). 

18. I love to bake, and my fave thing to bake is Tanya Burr's white and milk chocolate cookies.

19. My favourite season is summer, because I'm off school, the sun is shining, and all that makes me very happy.

20. I wash my hair every 3 days.

21. While I'm sleeping I will always move around way too much, usually because I'm hot, and then wake up the next morning with cushions on the floor, and the duvet the wrong way round.

22. I have this one rule in life, never eat anything out of a pot, plastic, wooden (any material really).

23. My favourite meal in the day is lunch.

24. I believe that if everyone in the world could only wear sweatpants, and baggy jumpers, I would have been the one starting the trend.

25. I prefer swimming in the sea, instead of the pool (unless there are sharks, or any creature which could hurt or kill me are nearby).

I hope you enjoyed this post, and have learnt some new things about me. Till next time!

Amy xx






No comments:

Post a Comment