Pages

Wednesday 7 January 2015

My Lush Favourites





















What I really love about this time of year is of course the shopping, (who doesn't?) and there's one shop in particular which shines, Lush. I think I've been a Lushie for about 2 years now, and the more I go the more I fall in love with the shop. So today I thought I would tell you my favourites.....

"Breath of Fresh Air" Toner: This is most definitely my favourite toner from Lush, (and believe me, I've tried all of them). It smells like the sea and on a warm day it is literally your best friend. It's really refreshing and is good in the morning too to take off dirt from the night before.

"Christmas Eve" Bubble Bar: This is one of Lush's Christmas products and I think it's one of the best. It has a really simple design of a dark blue sky and yellow moon and the smell I think is quite citrusy, I also find you can have three baths with just one of these and it's not too expensive, it's a bargain!

"The Comforter" Bubble Bar: This bar has the most amazing smell and has the most incredible colour in the whole of lush! It smells like blackcurrants and it has white and different shades of pink swirled on a purpley pinky base. Wow that was quite a mouthful. It is also massive so you can get at least five or six baths with it (for me it runs out after three but that just depends how much you use....).

"A French Kiss" Bubble Bar: This product is what I call my "relaxing bath product", it smells like lavender and the bubbles that it creates are ridiculously soft. I can't really describe the shape, let's just day it's kind of mountain like, but the colour is beautiful, different shades of purple dotted around a white base.

"Magic Wand" Bubble Bar: This beautiful bright pink wand has the snow fairy scent (see below). Swish it around your bath and it will create little pink bubbles. It comes out at Christmas and I always look forward to it. It also has a little bell attached to the string which I think is super cute.

"Reindeer Rock" Soap: This is my all time favourite soap (at Christmas time) in the whole of Lush! It smells a lot like the comforter, but not exactly... (you'll get what I mean if you smell both of them). The soap is a really pretty crimson/dark red colour and little silver reindeers on the top, (they're not clearly reindeers but I think they are)...

"Shimmy Shimmy" Shimmer Bar: I am a massive fan of this bar! It smells like white chocolate and vanilla and it shines so I just thought let's give it a try! It is also quite moisturising and leaves a little sparkle after you put it on.

"Snow Fairy" Shower Gel: This product is a bestseller in Lush, and I know why.... It smells like candyfloss and a little like pear too, it is also a beautiful bright pink colour, who wouldn't love it! I also find that when I use it the smell stays with me all day, you'll definitely be the one getting the compliments.

"Strawberry feels forever" Massage Bar: This product smells like strawberries and looks like one too! It is very creamy and moisturising and very "dream" like. It is pink and has lasted me forever (you get it?, you probably don't) so is a great value for money.

I hope you enjoyed this little blog post and in the  comments below tell me what your favourite lush product is!

Amy xx




No comments:

Post a Comment