Pages

Tuesday 13 January 2015

TMI Tag!

Hello, today I thought I would do the TMI Tag. It's a tag which has been trending for quite a while now and it is basically a "get to know you" tag. It's quite long so I would sit back and relax if I were you. Enjoy!

Question #1 WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? A red Hollister hoodie and grey Abercrombie and Fitch Joggers.
Question #2 EVER BEEN IN LOVE? I don't think so...
Question #3 EVER HAD A TERRIBLE BREAKUP? Nope.
Question #4 HOW TALL ARE YOU? Approx. 5ft 4in.
Question #5 HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH? Next question...?
Question #6 ANY TATTOOS? No, I just imagine an old lady with a tattoo, kinda gross.
Question #7 ANY PIERCINGS? No, doesn't it really hurt?
Question #8 OTP? Blair and Chuck from Gossip Girl, of course.
Question #9 FAVOURITE SHOW? Gossip Girl, Modern Family, 90210.

Question #10 FAVOURITE BANDS? Rixton, Union J, etc.
Question #11 WHAT DO YOU MISS? Summer, where are you sunshine and beaches...?
Question #12 FAVOURITE SONG? About a Girl, Union J. Something I need, Ben Haenow, Uptown Funk, Mark Ronson.
Question #13 HOW OLD ARE YOU? 12.
Question #14 ZODIAC SIGN? Pisces. Chinese zodiac: Horse.
Question #15 QUALITY YOU LOOK FOR IN A PARTNER? Someone who... laughs at my jokes (whether funny or not), is honest with me.
Question #16 FAVOURITE QUOTE? Blair Waldorf, "If your gonna be sad, you might as well be sad in Paris."
Question #17 FAVOURITE ACTOR? Audrey Hepburn.
Question #18 FAVOURITE COLOUR? Orange and light green.
Question #19 LOUD MUSIC OR SOFT? Not too loud but not too quiet either. Medium volume.

Question #20 WHERE DO YOU GO WHEN YOU'RE SAD? This is not going to sound very original but I'm just gonna be honest, my bedroom.
Question #21 HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO HAVE A SHOWER? 10-15 minutes.
Question #22 HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO GET READY IN THE MORNING? School day: 20 minutes. Weekend: 40 minutes. But it depends on the day.
Question #23 EVER BEEN IN A PHYSICAL FIGHT? Does one with my sister count. Because we've all had those moments.
Question #24 TURN ON? A good sense of humour.
Question #25 TURN OFF? Burping, farting, you get the picture...
Question #26 THE REASON I STARTED A BLOG? It was one of my new years resolutions, I wanted to and my friends kept nudging me on to start one.
Question #27 FEARS? Spiders. Ahhhh!
Question #28 LAST THING THAT MADE YOU CRY? To be honest with you, I can't remember, I think about a week ago, but not sure... Sorry!
Question #29 LAST TIME YOU SAID YOU LOVED SOMEONE? Yesterday evening...

Question #30 MEANING BEHIND YOUR BLOG NAME? I live in London, and it's one of my favourite cities in the world.
Question #31 LAST BOOK YOU READ? Boys don't cry, Malorie Blackman. Amazing book! Great for people around my age like 11-14.
Question #32 THE BOOK YOU'RE CURRENTLY READING? Girl Online, Zoe Sugg. I love this book so much, the characters are really relatable for people in their pre-teens or teens.
Question #33 LAST SHOW YOU WATCHED? Modern Family.
Question #34 LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO? My sister.
Question #35 THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND THE PERSON YOU LAST TEXTED? My mum.
Question #36 FAVOURITE FOOD? Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup from Wasabi and chocolate covered strawberries. Yummy...
Question #37 PLACE YOU WANT TO VISIT? Cape town, South Africa.
Question #38 LAST PLACE YOU WERE? School. I know right, I'm a good girl.
Question #39 DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? Yes... I might just keep that one to myself.

Question #40 LAST TIME YOU KISSED SOMEONE? My mum, this morning. I'm just so sad.
Question #41 LAST TIME YOU WERE INSULTED? I can't remember...
Question #42 FAVOURITE FLAVOUR OF SWEET? Moams.
Question #43 WHAT INSTRUMENTS DO YOU PLAY? The piano and oboe.
Question #44 FAVOURITE PIECE OF JEWELRY? My coral pink Jack Wills bracelet.
Question #45 LAST SPORT YOU PLAYED? Volleyball, I twisted my ankle ):
Question #46 LAST SONG YOU SANG? Stockholm Syndrome, One Direction. Yes, I can sometimes be a bit of a directioner.
Question #47 FAVOURITE CHAT UP LINE? Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Because you have a pretty sweet a**. Oh yes guys it's all about the cheesy chat up line.
Question #48 HAVE YOU EVER USED IT? Not that I can remember...
Question #49 LAST TIME YOU HUNG OUT WITH SOMEONE? Me and my sister were chatting about 10 minutes ago, does that count...?
Question #50 WHO SHOULD ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS NEXT? I tag you! Whoever you are reading this post.

Wow, I finally got through them all, I never thought I would make it to the end. In the comments below answer one of the questions. Have fun!
 
Amy xx








4 comments:

  1. Omg yes. Blair and chuck & chicken noodle soup. MIC??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've kinda got over MIC.. Thanx for reading though!

      Delete
    2. Haha, yeah, defo gonna do this tag in the future! Xx

      Delete
    3. Yeah it was a really fun one to do. (: xx

      Delete