Pages

Friday 23 October 2015

The Best Pizza // Franco Manca








Today I found myself in the West End, and after a very long walk, my dad, my sister and myself at around 1:30 were feeling particularly peckish, and being in Covent Garden we couldn't help popping into Franco Manca for a quick pizza stop. I've been to Franco Manca many times in the past, and their  sourdough based pizzas are too good to be true.

My sister and I ordered lemonades, which come in these adorable bottles and a straw, and the lemonade itself is incredible, sweet, lemony, and gingery all at the same time. I ordered the number 4 - Ham and Wild Mushroom while my sister opted for the garlic bread and my dad the number 6 - chorizo.

We then wandered to the number 11 bus stop, trying to get home before our food coma began ;).




No comments:

Post a Comment